- Order Information
The ALBA FIBER SYSTEMS Series AFS6500 are media converters designed to transmit and receive 10/100/1000Mbps data over one or two optic fibers. Available in commercial temperature grade, units feature half or full duplex mode and Auto-Negotiation to 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps Ethernet rate without adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 1000Mbps rate. Plug-and play design ensures ease of installation and no user electrical or optical adjustments are required. Features included are low power consumption, LED indicators for monitoring equipment link and performance operating status and auto resettable voltage transient fuses. The Series AFS6500 are outstanding products for transmission of 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet signals.
* 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
* Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10Mbps or 100Mbps or 1000Mbps, full or half duplex mode
* Optical port supports 1000Mbps full duplex data
* Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover cables
* Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major data protocols; IEEE 802.3 compliant.
* No Electrical or Optical User Adjustments
* Performance and Link Status Indicator LEDs
* Voltage Transient Protection on Power/Signals
* 1 or 2 fiber Versions, SC
* Auto Resettable Fuses on Power Lines
* Designed with Lowest Power Consumption
* 5VDC Input Voltage (Standalone)
* Compliance with CE, FCC